DOWNLOAD AS PDF
The innovative potential of digital healthcare has the power to disrupt industries, society, and personal life. The Digital Health Ambassador Program connects the brightest minds across all universities with Europe’s emerging digital economy. It is the easiest and most inspiring way for students to dive deep into one of the 21st century’s most innovative industries.
To help further the appeal of the digital health sector, and profoundly increase the understanding of its disruptive potential for society and economy, we are currently looking for 12 enthusiastic digital health ambassadors to be the voice of this generation.
Apply now – and become part of the success story of digital health!
The mission of the digital health ambassador is to promote the appeal and further the understanding of Europe’s emerging digital health industry with students and recent graduates.
Digital ambassadors will write 1-2 blog articles per month and publish Facebook posts on a regular basis. Responding to comments and sustaining a dialogue with website or social media visitors is also an important part of the job.
What you should do:
- Research and blog about industry disrupting start-ups and well established digital health companies.
- Network with topical industry associations and societies in your country.
- Connect with other digital health ambassadors across Europe and exchange ideas and experiences.
- You must be comfortable writing in English, but perfect language skills aren’t essential. The most important thing is that you have your own voice, and have a passion to write stories with a focus on digital health innovations. We’re looking for students from all different international backgrounds – not just native speakers of English.
- You can commit to spending a few hours a week during the semester on being a digital health ambassador and to attending virtual meetups once a month throughout the academic year.
What we can offer:
- Comfortably work from your dorm room / designated co-working spaces on demand.
- Mentoring / coaching from experienced digital health / start-up entrepreneurs.
- Access to a well-established network and build your own.
- Gain valuable insights into the emerging digital health scene and improve your topical industry expertise.
- Work with a highly motivated and experienced team from all over Europe.
- A once in a lifetime chance to participate in the early phase of the great success story that is digital health in Europe.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applications will be accepted from full-time, degree-seeking students enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the United Kingdom throughout the winter semester 2015.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please send the application documents below by email to [email protected]. All documents should be in English.
- CV including links to any relevant social media profiles that you maintain (blogs, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook, etc)
- A short self-presentation. This can be either a text of 200 words (max), or a video of 2 minutes (max).
- A text of approximately 500 words answering the questions:
1) What is your motivation for applying to this ambassadorship?
2) How would you describe your personality and work style?
3) What is your fascination with the topics digital health, innovation, technology and/or medicine?
4) Have a look at http://storyofdigitalhealth.com/infographic/
Which areas of the digital health ecosystem are most of interest to you?
Looking forward to receiving your applications!
digitalhealth.careers is a new recruitment platform for Europe’s emerging digital health industry. Our website advertises jobs from sectors like eHealth, mHealth, telecare, telehealth, telemedicine, connected health and wellness, including job profiles ranging from wireless, sensors and devices, genomics, social networking, mobile connectivity and bandwidth, digital imaging, health information systems, use of the internet for health and wellness, to medical computing power and the use of Big Data.
Besides leading digital health companies, we specifically assist start-ups and small / middle-sized companies looking for qualified digital workforce talent. Our growing network of partners include many top-ranking universities, topical networks and professional associations, as well as industry influencers and thought leaders.
digitalhealth.careers is part of the beta|careers network of sustainability job boards that include agtech.careers, internetofthings.careers and the German language recruitment platform digitalhealthjobs.de. We help companies recruit their digital workforce talent for the industries most relevant for a world with 11 billion people by the end of the century.
Mr. Dieter Welfonder
47057 Duisburg (Germany)
Mail: [email protected]